Monday, August 24, 2015

Up and Coming: I Crawl Through it by A.S. King



Librarian M shows some serious book-love for A.S. King's Upcoming Release:


 Release Date: September 22, 2015



I Crawl Through It by A.S. King

A.S. King is back with another great, weird book!

It has:

An invisible helicopter.

A girl who has turned herself inside out.

A naked man in the bushes.

A girl whose hair grows every time she lies.

And, if you can believe it, much more!

This book is so wonderfully bizarre it took a lot of self-control not to include it on my mid-year top five even though it doesn’t come out until September. I might even reread it when September hits, I just love it that much. And it deserves a reread, because I’m sure I’ll get even more out of it a second time through.

More to Read:

Up and Coming: Ask the Passengers by A.S. King

Up and Coming:Glory O’Brien’s History of the Future by A.S. King

Teen Review: Ask the Passengers by A.S. King

Last Minute Reviews! Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King

Everybody Sees the Ants by A.S. King

Teen Wolf Week: Top 5 Tough Guys with Problems for Derek




 

No comments: