Tuesday, February 14, 2012

One extra Valentine- for Tiny Cooper


“Tiny Cooper is not the world's gayest person, and he is not the world's largest person, but I believe he may be the world's largest person who is really, really gay, and also the world's gayest person who is really, really large.” ― John Green, Will Grayson, Will Grayson

“I don’t want to be thin or conventionally beautiful or straight or brilliant. No, what I really want- and what I never get- is to be appreciated. Do you know what it’s like to work so hard to make sure everyone’s happy, and to have not a single person recognize it?” - Tiny Cooper

Dear Tiny Cooper,
I'd really like to be your Valentine and also just want to let you know how much I appreciate you.  You're one of my favorite characters in all of YA literature and I know for a fact that you've made lots of people happy.
Love,
A Secret Admirer




No comments: