Monday, August 1, 2011

A Brief Interlude from Someone New.

Legolas: Hello humans. I'm thrilled to be here, I just can't wait to tell you---


Jacob: WOAH! Stop right there buddy, who do you think you are?
Edward: Yeah! We already have one very pale face up in this library... and it SPARKLES!


Legolas: Excuse me? Do I know you? I'm only the most famous ELF in the REALM!
I mean, did you not see these ears?


Edward: Is there some reason you've come to crowd up this blog? Or are you just here to bask in the light of some actually popular literary characters?

Legolas: First of all, deer-killer, I'm not even going to justify that with a remark, *cough* You guys are so lame now *cough.*  Secondly, of course I have a reason to be here, beyond even making it look better just by showing up.

Jacob: Oh yeah? What, did you get kicked out of the Fellowship? Need to get those highlights re-touched?
Edward: Ooooh Burn!

Legolas: Ugh, paranormals. I'm here to tell these good people about the amazing books that are just waiting to be found in the real science fiction and fantasy section, none of you ghosts, vamps and weres, but solid world building and futuristic goodness.  Here and here are some excellent choices for your summer reading lists.

Jacob: Eddie man, I never thought I'd say this, but I'd rather hang out with you than this tree dweller any day.
Edward: I don't know if I'd go that far, but I'd certainly rather read a book off these lists of paranormal fiction than anything Mr. Ears is selling. 
Jacob: Word.

No comments: