Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Comes to the Library

Jacob: "Hey Edward, like my Halloween Costume?"

Edward: 
"I don't even know what you're supposed to be.
Clearly, I am  James Dean. Which isn't much of a stretch."
*sparkles*

"Whatever. Can we get to the point? It's Halloween - and everyone should know that the Library is a great place to find scary stuff (like your face).
Don't believe me? Check out this video of scary suggestions."







 "For the more international reader, you might check out the Day of the Dead display at Columbia Pike."


"That's cool. Almost as awesome as my costume.  
Alright Ed, I'm out of here. Hope you don't scare too many old ladies with that mask of yours."




"Jacob, maybe you'd have better comebacks if you checked out more books. Here's a list of horror to get you started.
Happy Halloween Jake."

No comments: