Friday, October 5, 2007

So I just finished Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer


which is volume 3 in the Twilight series. Edward, the ever gracious, always considerate, and devastatingly gorgeous vampire, continues to vie with the hot-headed and courageous werewolf, Jake, for Bella's affection. (Are you a Jake person or an Edward person?) Honestly, though?--I'm getting a wee bit tired of Bella's dithering. And how many books will there be in this series? I'd wrongly assumed it would be a trilogy. Despite these frustrations, I must admit I read this book rather compulsively to find out what would happen. And I do love some of the secondary characters, too, especially Alice and Billy. I suppose I'll take a peak at the next installment...

1 comment:

Gwendolyn said...

I LOVE JAKE! I am definitely a Jake person - he is so warm and really seems to care about Bella, whereas I feel like Edward is just like, "Mmm you smell nice, let's be together." I am ready for Book 4 although I read it isn't out until Spring 2008. I agree that Bella needs to grow up a little bit ... but maybe she'll never age at all if she gets her way!